THE AGENCY SIGNED MODEL:
(In-Person Coaching - Miami Area only) - p.s. If you live in another Florida city and wish to still have in-person coaching please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Is a private personalized in-person crash course on YOUR best approach to getting signed by a reputable agency with exact steps to take based on look, body type and location.
2) Teaches how to develop a portfolio that is up to agency standards to increase your chances of getting booked.
3) Teaches how to avoid agency scams.
4) Teaches how to get signed even if not the typical model height or age.
5) Teaches the differnt types of modeling contracts offered by an agency and the pros/cons of each.
6) Includes a TAKE-HOME PDF REMINDER GUIDE
Ready to be in a magazine, do TV commercials or Runway work?
Don't keep putting off the LIFE THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!
Looking forward to helping you get agency signed.
Please note, 1 aspect of being a model is that clients are sometimes very last minute in selecting work dates. Therefore, if Kamla-Kay has to alter an initial coaching date as a result of a modeling work date with her agency, a new date will be made to suit client availability.
please email email@example.com with your weekday & weekend availability to schedule your session.
IF HAVING TROUBLE WITH MAKING A PAYMENT ON SITE PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is non-refundable.
THE AGENCY SIGNED MODEL (In-Person)
- *Client agrees that by purchasing any authorized copies of downloadable materials and/or moving forward to set up a coaching session with Kamla-Kay that they will comply with copyright laws by not reproducing or redistributing any part of it in any form without written permission by Kamla-Kay McKenzie. Client agrees that purchasing documents or coaching sessions are non-refundable. Kamla-Kay does not guarantee that client will then move on to becoming a model and or gain representation by an agency. It is ultimately up to each individual agency to decide which models they wish to sign to their company and not at the decision of Kamla-Kay. Since Kamla-Kay McKenzie is not an agency and cannot provide signed agency representation or legal advice to said aspiring model, client, therefore, agrees to hold harmless Kamla-Kay McKenzie should their ultimate goals, expectations etc. within the industry not be realized. Knowledge gained in documents and coaching course are given on the industry relative to how to go about submitting to agencies, photography needs etc. and it is then up the client to apply that information, do additional research as needed, practice as necessary and then move forth as they see fit with submitting to agencies based on their locale and individualized goals.
As I do not believe in lying to clients for the sake of profit, I therefore reserve the right to decline a coaching session at my descretion if I feel as though my coaching will not be of any greater benefit to client. Should this be the case and a payment has already been made, all efforts will be made to re-issue a refund in a time-line that is at the discretion of the banking institution.